Thursday, 23 August 2012

Wednesday Colour Splash : Foodies from How Sweet It Is

I know that it's already Thursday, which is one day late for my Wednesday Colour Splash.  But, it's better late than never, right?  :-)  For this week's edition of colour splash, I'd like to share colorful scrumptious food recipes from How Sweet It Is.  I came across her blog and just loved it.  She is an amazing food blogger; she takes very good photos and she is able to explain well the how to's in cooking. :-)  Here are just some of my favourite recipes from her.  For now, enjoy the eye candy and then maybe try cooking them later! :-) 










My oh my.  Looking at these scrumptious food photos left you guys craving for these delish dishes, huh?    Well, what are you waiting for?  Click on the names of the food and it will take you to the recipe.  For more recipes, head on over to How Sweet It Is!  

That's all for now.  I hope you enjoyed this edition of Wednesday Colour Splash : Foodies from How Sweet It Is (even though it's a day late! haha.) :-)

Happy cooking!!! :-)  

xoxo
Ida

3 comments:

  1. So many delicious ideas! and so festive looking! Love your blog! Happy Friday

    New Follower :D

    www.thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thirsty World Designs! :-) Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your kind words! xoxo!

      Delete
  2. that blueberry + basil margarita sounds/looks AMAZING. i need to make that soon...or at least have someone else make it and i'll sample ;)
    -ale

    ReplyDelete